Finding the best bed and breakfast in the United States rather than a hotel will be an experience like never before. The attention to detail and the service you will receive from the bed and breakfast owners will be second to none. Not only that, but it is likely to be much more personal and relaxed than a busy hotel set in the middle of the action.
Bed and breakfasts are everywhere, they are on the outskirts of popular towns and cities and some of them are right in the thick of the action. Bed and breakfasts were once considered a last resort, now people go on holiday and book beds and breakfasts rather than hotels for the level of service they get. People often used beds and breakfasts as they were easy to find a room at the last notice. However, nowadays, you are much more likely to have to book in advance, especially if you are holidaying in a very popular area.
The majority of beds and breakfasts all over the world are usually small and extremely cozy. They are also privately owned possibly run by a family, the business may have been passed on down in the generations. The owners usually live in the bed and breakfasts themselves so you always have someone to talk to should you come across any problems. The owner of where you are staying will also be a fountain of knowledge. The owners will more than likely be up to date with all the latest tourist attractions. The hallway or the reception will have many leaflets with information about local attractions.
The bed and breakfast industry is massive and although cannot completely take over from hotels, it certainly rivals the best hotels in the area. Some people prefer the personal service of a bed and breakfast, whereas some prefer the hustle and bustle of a busy hotel instead. That is why there will always be a need for both beds and breakfasts and hotels equally.
Some owners now have moved on in the times and have websites to showcase their establishment. You only have to type in ‘bed and breakfast’ into a popular search engine and there will be millions of results sent back to you. There will be photographs of the bedrooms and the dining rooms and outside of the bed and breakfast. Search online today to see some of the amazing people and the amazing businesses that are available to visit wherever you are from or traveling to.
Bed and breakfasts tend to be cheaper than hotels and this is another reason why they have become so popular now. You will also get breakfast included with your stay, something which you normally have to pay extra for at hotels. At bed and breakfasts, you will get a brilliant service, great home-cooked food, and all for a lesser price than a hotel room.
The bed and breakfast business is booming and it will continue to do so. The rise of the bed and breakfasts will always be on the up and up, especially as more people realize the charm and the brilliance of the people who run them.
Bed and Breakfasts in Asheville NC:
What’s the best time of year to book my B&B in Asheville? When you’re dreaming of an escape to Asheville, year-round temperatures and rainfall may be important factors to consider. The hottest months are usually July and August with an average temp of 71°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 41°F. The average annual precipitation for Asheville is 46 inches.
Below are the best bed and breakfast inns in Asheville and western North Carolina mountains near Biltmore Estate and the Blue Ridge Parkway for a romantic getaway. All have luxury accommodations with a private bath, delicious breakfasts and many extra amenities.
- Cumberland Falls Bed & Breakfast Inn & Spa, Asheville
- Pinecrest Bed & Breakfast, Asheville
- Chestnut Street Inn, Asheville
- Engadine Inn, Candler
- The Orchard Inn, Saluda
- Sweet Biscuit Inn, Asheville
- Albemarle Inn, Asheville
- Cedar Crest Inn, Asheville
- Princess Anne Hotel, Asheville
Cape May Bed and Breakfasts:
If you’re looking for something a little more offbeat than the traditional hotel experience, a bed and breakfast might be the perfect option for your trip. For any museum buff, a trip to Cape May wouldn’t be complete without a stop by Historic Cold Spring Village or Cape May Model Trains.
Here are some B&Bs to check out in Cape May from experia.com:
- The Dormer House: 3.5 stars, 13 rooms.
- Angel of the Sea: 3 stars. Enjoy the free full breakfast and unique décor.
- Wilbraham Mansion: 4 stars. Enjoy the free full breakfast and indoor swimming pool.
- The Harrison: 4 stars, 9 rooms. Enjoy the free full breakfast and designer toiletries.
- The Queen Victoria B&B: 3.5 stars. Enjoy the free buffet breakfast and rooftop terrace.
- The average price per night for a B&B in Cape May this weekend is $257 (based on Booking.com prices).
Bed and Breakfasts in Savannah GA:
What are some of the best B&Bs for stays in Savannah? Booking.com
- Catherine Ward House Inn,
- Kehoe House,
- Historic Inns of Savannah Collection,
- The Gastonian,
- Historic Inns of Savannah Collection
- are some of our most popular B&Bs in Savannah.
If you want to sweep your special someone off their feet, then a Savannah B&B will do the trick. Take a look at the stately
- Savannah Bed & Breakfast Inn close to River Street, where you can stroll along the banks of the Savannah River. Throughout Savannah, you can find romantic B&Bs tucked into historic mansions and colorful, antebellum homes throughout the historic district, including the gorgeous
- Roussell’s Garden Bed & Breakfast.
Top 10 Savannah Nightlife Attractions
- The Pirates’ House: 20 East Broad Street.
- Savannah Smiles Dueling Pianos Saloon: 314 Williamson Street.
- World of Beer:112 West Broughton Street.
- Kevin Barry’s Pub: 117 West River Street.
- Congress Street Social Club: 411 West Congress Street.
- Jen’s & Friends: 34 Bull Street.
Bed and Breakfasts in Charleston SC:
Enjoy breakfast at B&Bs in Charleston!
- The Jasmine House. Downtown Charleston, Charleston
- Indigo Inn. Downtown Charleston, Charleston
- Meeting Street Inn. Downtown Charleston, Charleston
- Barksdale House Inn. Downtown Charleston, Charleston
- Fulton Lane Inn. 20 South Battery
- Waterway. 22 Charlotte Bed & Breakfast
- On average, a B&B in Charleston costs $204 per night (based on Booking.com prices).
Bed and Breakfasts in Virginia:
THE 10 BEST Romantic Bed and Breakfast in Virginia; tripsdvisor.com
- The Inn at Sugar Hollow Farm
- The Red Fox Inn & Tavern – Inn
- The White Moose Inn
- Stone Manor Boutique Inn
- A Williamsburg White House
- The Georges
- Cedars of Williamsburg Bed and Breakfast
- Shirley’s Bed And Breakfast
- The Inn at Wise
- Vine Cottage Inn
How much does a B&B cost? Nightly rates for 2 people can range from as low as $85 to over $250, depending on the specific B&B, room size and type, amenities, location, and season. Many B&Bs have accommodations that can sleep more than 2 people, usually with an additional charge.
Bed and Breakfasts For Sale:
Our bed and breakfasts a good investment? Depends, more than 30% of that is profit post-expenses (such as food, payroll, utilities, and maintenance of the guesthouse), according to the Professional Association of Innkeepers International survey. Bed and breakfast businesses can be a solid long-term investment, or a money loser, depending on where you buy.
How much should pay for a bed and breakfast? A good rule of thumb is $35,000 to $50,000 per guest room for larger properties and $20,000 to $40,000 for very small or low-cost operations.
Best Bed and Breakfasts in the US:
Top 10 B&Bs and Inns — United States; tripadvisor.com:
- Americus Garden Inn Bed & Breakfast – Americus, Georgia
- The Welsh Hills Inn – Granville, Ohio
- Jail Hill Inn – Galena, Illinois
- Historic Oak Hill Inn – Natchez, Mississippi
- Magnolia House Bed and Breakfast – Fredericksburg, Texas
- Captain Freeman Inn – Brewster, Massachusetts
- Candleberry Inn on Cape Cod – Brewster, Massachusetts
- The Dolon House – Jim Thorpe, Pennsylvania
- Captain David Kelley House – Centerville, Massachusetts
- Greenwoods Bed and Breakfast Inn – Honeoye, New York
Thought on becoming a bed and breakfast owner:
- Research your business: location, customers, and marketing;
- Create a roadmap for your business so that you know what to do in all situations;
- Determine if you want to own or rent your B&B property or become a hired manager;
- Figure out what type of property you’re looking for.
For More Information About Purchasing Travel Packages. Life-Time Unlimited Vacations, Condos, Luxury Hotels, and Cruises! All Coastal Vacations Travel Packages, One-Time purchase and are Good for Life-Time (Evergreen) and it can be passed on to your family! Level Purchase Coastal Vacations Resort Package Price: $1,295 (You earn $1,000 per sale as a Free Affiliate)